Source: Received for an honest review from the publisher
The NIV Bible for Teen Girls, designed specifically for girls ages 13 to 18, is for real teenage girls with real lives. Packed with daily readings, highlighted promises of God, challenging insights, smart advice, and open discussion about the realities of life, this Bible is designed to help teen girls grow in faith, hope, and love. The NIV Bible for Teen Girls is as sincere about your walk with God as you are, helping you discover his will for all areas of your life, including relating to your family, dealing with friends, work, sports, guys, and so much more.
- Daily readings for teen girls by popular Christian female authors (Annie Downs, Bekah Hamrick Martin, Christine Caine, Crystal Kirgiss, Bethany Hamilton, Nicole Weider, Elsa Kok Colopy, Denise Van Eck and more)
- Character profiles of women in the Bible
- Book introductions for each book of the Bible
- Highlighted promises of God: verses worth remembering
- A concordance for help in finding verses
- The complete text of the bestselling New International Version (NIV) of the Bible
Designed specifically for girls ages 13 to 18. WOW! I absolutely love this book. It is filled with daily readings, hope, faith, love, profiles of women in the Bible, introductions for each book in the Bible, insight, promises of God, and so much more. A must have for not only, teenage girls but adults as well.
Powerful, concise, educational and perfect for a young reader’s daily walk with God. I loved it and highly recommend this Bible. Well done! I hope the publisher will seek a version for teenage boys as well. A must for any library!!
*Received for an honest review from the publisher*
**Cross-posted on My Book Addiction Reviews dot com**
Heat rating: N/ A
Reviewed by: April R, courtesy of My Book Addiction and More